1. The selected goggles products need to be tested at the national level and meet their standards before they can be used.
2. The size and model of the purchased goggles should be as suitable as possible for the user's face.
3. When using the goggles lens, pay attention to the use of special personnel. It is forbidden to exchange and use to prevent accidents caused by the size of the goggles.
4. If the goggles are used for too long or improperly used, it will cause the lens to be rough and damaged. The lens after the scratch will affect the wearer's line of sight. It is necessary to change the wearing safety standard in time.
5. The goggles are forbidden to be stressed. When storing, try to keep away from solid objects and prevent damage to the lens.
6. When cleaning the goggles, use a soft professional wipe to clean and place it in the glasses case or in a safe place.
- What Are The Differences Between Ski Goggles An...
- Protective Glasses Attention
- Ski Glasses Function Introduction
- What Is The Use Of Military Tactical Goggles?
- Sports Goggles Composition And Materials And Pe...
- Ski Goggles Experience
- Sports Glasses Shape Selection
- Development Of Ski Glasses
- Football Glasses Details
- Ski Goggles Classification
- Motorcycle Safe Driving Points
- Motorcycle Ride And Loading Safety Knowledge
- Motorcycle Driver's Dress
- Safety Management After Parking
- The Role Of Goggles