First, prevent the cold wind from irritating the eyes; secondly, prevent ultraviolet rays from burning on the eyes; third, the mirror cannot be fogged; and fourth, the ski goggles should not cause harm to the face after falling.
According to the above requirements, a fully-enclosed ski goggles should be selected as much as possible. This kind of ski goggles is similar in appearance to a goggle, but it does not buckle its nose. Frame TPU material, good toughness, can close to the face, prevent air intake. The mirror is made of a colored material coated with an anti-fog and anti-ultraviolet coating. This material is very soft and deformed by forcefully twisted so that it will not break. This will ensure that the mirror will not cause any damage to the face when it is struck. In addition, the upper and lower edges of the outer frame are provided with breathable holes made of a breathable sponge, so that the hot air discharged from the facial skin is scattered outside the mirror to ensure a good visual effect of the mirror.
- What Are The Differences Between Ski Goggles An...
- Protective Glasses Attention
- What Is The Use Of Military Tactical Goggles?
- Sports Goggles Composition And Materials And Pe...
- Ski Goggles Experience
- Sports Glasses Shape Selection
- Development Of Ski Glasses
- Football Glasses Details
- Ski Goggles Classification
- The Status Of Military Goggles
- 2018 China Optical Industry Market Outlook Rese...
- Ski Goggles Selection