There are many different colors for a particular color required for different lighting conditions:
Black/Polarized: Reduces the brightness of the light, does not change the color of the light, is suitable for bright sunny conditions, and may be darker in the evening.
Green/Silver White: Increases contrast for brighter conditions.
Yellow/Amber/Golden Lens: Filters blue light to provide shade, suitable for most conditions, especially low or medium light conditions.
Purple/Rose Red: Best for low light conditions because it provides shade and sharp outlines
Marine lenses: best used in dark lighting conditions such as sunset conditions or cloudy conditions.
- What Are The Differences Between Ski Goggles An...
- Protective Glasses Attention
- Ski Glasses Function Introduction
- What Is The Use Of Military Tactical Goggles?
- Sports Goggles Composition And Materials And Pe...
- Ski Goggles Experience
- Sports Glasses Shape Selection
- Development Of Ski Glasses
- Football Glasses Details
- Ski Goggles Classification
- Correct Purchase Of Ski Goggles