What should the ski goggles functionality has ?
With the development of science and technology, a variety of sports glasses have emerged, and the ski lens has also evolved from a single layer to a double layer, from no frost to frost, and can be applied to various weather conditions. Because the sun reflected on the snow is very strong, and the cold wind in the taxi is very irritating to the eyes, ski goggles are needed to protect the skier's eyes. Therefore, the ski goggles are very important for the safety of the eyes, so it is necessary to choose a good Guangzhou sports glasses manufacturer.
Passion sport company`s ski goggles have the functionality you need to protect your eyes.
1. Prevent cold wind from irritating the eyes;
2. Prevent ultraviolet rays from burning on the eyes;
3. The mirror surface cannot be fogged;
4. The ski goggles should not cause damage to the face after falling. Skiers should choose a ski goggle with a thicker frame so that they can cover myopia.
5. There is a venting port, and a venting port made of a breathable sponge is used on the upper frame of the outer frame to dissipate the hot air discharged from the facial skin to the outside of the mirror to ensure a good visual effect of the mirror surface.
For more inquiries, please visit: www.passiongoggles.com
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- Why do you wear sports glasses when running?
- The difference between ski goggles and ordinar...
- How do choose ski gogglse/snow goggles for sno...
- OTG ski goggles for myope
- 5 Tips to chose best ski goggles/ snow goggles
- How to chose mirrored ski goggles? Red, Yellow,...
- The difference between spherical ski goggles a...
- Several tips to buy a good ski goggles,snow eye...
- Top 10 Ski Goggles Brands:1 Oakley,2 Dragon,3 U...
- About Smith Goggles