There are two kinds of goggles, one is eyeglass-type goggles. The goggles and glasses are exactly the same style. The lenses are very large and can protect the eyes. Most of these goggles are colored goggles, yellow, black, Transparent, generally to prevent firearms from shooting foreign objects to the eye, and to ensure that shooters can shoot in a variety of lighting conditions; the other is windproof goggles, which are very large volume contours They are generally placed on helmets for the military and police to protect the face, especially the eyes, in complex environments and conditions. The goggles are almost all transparent, so-called complex environments, conditions: desert, windy areas, smoke , heavy rain, obstacles in the surrounding environment can easily cause facial injuries, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- The role of ski goggles
- What kind of sunglasses are suitable for summer ?
- What should the ski goggles functionality has ?
- Why do you wear sports glasses when running?