Due to the variety of outdoor sports, including extreme cycling, outdoor mountaineering, jogging, skiing, golf, camping and other sports, the function requirements of sports glasses are different for different sports.
For those who engage in intense extreme sports, sports safety goggles should be equipped with safety (PC lenses), protection (TR-90 frame), comfort (non-slip nose pad and foot cover), beautiful (with sports, casual wear matching The effect of
Windproof mirrors are suitable for long-term exercise in the outside world, especially for enthusiasts in areas with strong sandstorms. In order to meet the needs of myopic sports enthusiasts, the birth of myopic sports glasses has brought them more gospel.
The function of myopic glasses not only includes the performance of ordinary glasses, but also uses a PC material to resist the impact of the surface, so that myopia friends can enjoy the fun of the sport. There is a long-term exposure to the sun, strong and prolonged exposure to sunlight, you need to buy polarized sports glasses.
For mountaineers, the snow on the mountains is easy to damage the eyes. In terms of ultraviolet rays, the reflected light of 10,000 feet of snow is more than 50 times above the seashore. The naked eye's retina is easily damaged, causing great pain called snow blindness, sunglasses can be reduced This damage, but not to be deceived by cloudy weather, because the ultraviolet rays will penetrate the clouds, the glare of light can cause headaches, sports glasses will have a filter effect of 95-100.
Glacial movements for glaciers require a penetration of 5-10, while multipurpose sports glasses must have a penetration of 20.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- The role of ski goggles
- What kind of sunglasses are suitable for summer ?
- What should the ski goggles functionality has ?
- Why do you wear sports glasses when running?
- The difference between ski goggles and ordinar...
- How do choose ski gogglse/snow goggles for sno...
- OTG ski goggles for myope