* Avoid contact with chemicals, such as perfumes, insecticides, etc., to avoid chemical corrosion on the lenses and frames and to better protect your glasses.
* After use, please wipe your sports glasses and store them in the glasses bag. Please do not store them with hard objects or sharp objects to avoid scratching the lenses or topcoat.
* Please use professional glasses wipe before use, if necessary, use a professional cleaning agent; special attention: the use of polarized lenses glasses can not be used ultrasonic and water cleaning, otherwise it will destroy the polarizing effect;
* Adhere to both hands and wear glasses. If you use too much force when you pick one hand, it may lead to deformation and fracture of the frame.
* Avoid sports glasses for a long time under high temperature conditions, and do not soak the sports glasses in water for a long time;
* When you do not use it for a long period of time, please put your sports glasses in a special glasses bag so that the lenses are protected.
* Sports glasses will inevitably have scratches and dark spots after long-term use. If this happens, it is recommended that you replace the glasses or lenses in time to protect your eyes; if you need to replace the lenses, go to the professional glasses matching or directly Manufacturers contact.
* Eyeglasses with space lenses have a non-broken, indestructible function, which can guarantee your safety in professional sports, but it is easier to scratch than other materials, please do your protective work of sports glasses.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- The role of ski goggles
- What kind of sunglasses are suitable for summer ?
- What should the ski goggles functionality has ?
- Why do you wear sports glasses when running?
- The difference between ski goggles and ordinar...