How to chose mirrored ski goggles? Red, Yellow, Gray, Brown,Silver etc ski goggles
The following is an overview of the protection function of the snow mirror on the glasses from different lens treatment techniques. The principle of concentration is different, but the goal is the same, of course, the effect is different.
1) UV, it is derived from ultraviolet, ultraviolet light, but the UV protection effect of each brand is of course different, and the material of the resin is different, this can be seen through the price.
2) AR, derived from anti-reflect.
3) AR, the word is a lot stranger, it is derived from anti-reflect,
4) Polarized, the intention is polarized light, the principle of polarized light. Friends who have played photography or middle school physics should understand it very well. It is not very clear that the friends of the principle can find out the friends around them and understand it. It is basically like chaos. The wind blows over and blows through a fence, the wind naturally weakens, and the direction of the wind is basically stable. Generally, polarized lenses of different colors have different properties.
Take the different properties of different colors of AXE polarized lenses as an example:
· Gray, maintain natural color, suitable for sunny days and strong sunshine. Visible light transmittance is 20%; polarized light is 99%
·Yellow, suitable for use in morning, evening, cloudy or watery light and dark. Visible light transmittance 40%; polarized light 95%
· Gray-green, keeping the comfort of the glasses in strong light. Visible light transmittance 25%; polarized light 98%
· Brown, due to strong contrast, use in the morning, evening, cloudy or low light to ensure clear vision. Visible light transmittance is 30%; polarized light is 95%
· Silver, used in strong sunlight to reduce the brilliance of light or the reflection in the snow. Visible light transmittance is 15%; polarized light is 98%
· Red, under the condition of insufficient light, adjust the sharpness of the naked eye to the warm color series. Visible light transmittance 24%; polarized light 95%
5) Bright coating, which is also a technology to protect strong light, which reduces the effect of strong light by the principle of specular reflection. The bright coating makes the ski mirror more fashionable and the coating can block ultraviolet rays.
6) Transition color, this is actually nothing special, the principle is the same as the transition color of sunglasses, because most of the sun's rays are shining from above, so the upper part of the lens is heavy, the downward transition is shallower, the principle is nothing. Particularity, but the aesthetic effect is amazing, I believe that the design of the transition color in sunglasses is also more aesthetically pleasing. The technical content of the frame also determines the performance, quality, aesthetics, and grade of the entire pair of snow mirrors... Most of the frames of the snow mirror are matched with the lens for protection and aesthetics, and usually have ventilation holes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- The difference between spherical ski goggles a...
- Several tips to buy a good ski goggles,snow eye...
- Top 10 Ski Goggles Brands:1 Oakley,2 Dragon,3 U...
- About Smith Goggles
- Function of snow goggles glasses, snow goggles ...
- The choice of ski goggles, best ski goggle brands
- Snow goggles market, difference between the sph...
- Snow goggles necessary, why wear ski goggles wh...
- What are Harley glasses
- Daily maintenance for aviator goggles