There are many factors to consider when choosing a proper pair of cycling glasses. Besides the comfort of wearing, the other most important factor is the color of the lens. The color of cycling glasses can be roughly divided into nine colors:
Yellow lens is suitable for dim light conditions and night use, reduce lens light reflection, to enhance the effect;
Black lens, prevent ultraviolet rays, eliminate glare and harmful light to the eyes, protect the eyes;
Colorless lenses are ideal for foggy or grey weather.
Red or orange is the best overall, and can make the surrounding terrain very clear.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- Difference between cycling glasses and sunglasses
- Sports goggles purchase
- How to choose a cycling suit
- The role of ski goggles
- Ski goggles purchase guide
- Winter skiing must be equipped with goggles
- UV protection lens material comparison
- Winter glasses anti-fog tips for protective gla...
- Steps for cleaning protective glasses in differ...
- lens cleaning should follow the following steps