If you sweat a lot, you'll notice a clear difference between regular sunglasses and cycling glasses. The heat from your body will make a regular pair of sunglasses spray and your sweat will make them slide down or even fall off. But the rubber non-slip nose pads of the cycling glasses ensure that your glasses stay firmly on your face, even in more strenuous activities, without slipping. Recently, more and more high-end cycling glasses will add air vents between the lens and frame, which will be cooler and more comfortable to use and will not be atomized!
Previous: No Information
Next: How to buy mx goggles
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements