1. Take off the glasses -- please take the mirror legs with both hands and take them away parallel to the cheeks. If you take off with one hand, it will damage the balance of the mirror frame and easily cause deformation.
2. The folding frame should start from the left side. Most frames are designed to be folded from the left side.
3. If the glasses are placed temporarily, turn the convex side of the glasses upward. If the convex face is put down the glasses, the lens will be polished.
4. Use the clean special lens wipe cloth in the way of lens wipe. Be sure to hold the frame edge wire on one side of lens with your hand and gently wipe the lens. Avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
5. It is easy to dry and polish the lenses when they are stained with dust or dirty things. It is recommended to rinse them with water and dry them with tissue paper. When lenses are very dirty, it is recommended to wash them with a low concentration of neutral detergent and rinse them with clean water to dry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- Function of bike goggles
- How to buy mx goggles
- Difference between cycling glasses and sunglasses
- Sports goggles purchase
- How to choose a cycling suit
- The role of ski goggles
- Ski goggles purchase guide
- Winter skiing must be equipped with goggles
- UV protection lens material comparison
- Winter glasses anti-fog tips for protective gla...