1. Material: Must have superior anti-impact function, preferably using PC, polypropionate, etc. with good toughness as material.
2. Color: The frame color is not recommended to be too bright, otherwise it will affect the vision, especially in the movements that require a higher response, it is easy to produce illusions.
3. Anti-fog: Ventilation effect is better, to avoid all factors that may cause lens fogging.
4. Security: The frame must be corrosion-resistant, anti-fall, not aging, parts do not fall off and other functions;
The elastic band has good elasticity and strong toughness. It can be worn for a long time without slackness and it is not easy to slide off. It is easy to change and easy to clean.
5. Design: Ergonomics, high comfort, wide field of vision; significant shock absorption features, such as adding a silicone layer in the frame, soft rubber and other side impact cushioning measures.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- The role of ski goggles
- What kind of sunglasses are suitable for summer ?
- What should the ski goggles functionality has ?
- Why do you wear sports glasses when running?
- The difference between ski goggles and ordinar...
- How do choose ski gogglse/snow goggles for sno...
- OTG ski goggles for myope
- 5 Tips to chose best ski goggles/ snow goggles
- How to chose mirrored ski goggles? Red, Yellow,...
- The difference between spherical ski goggles a...