About Smithoptics goggles
Founded in 1962, Smiths is the world's largest manufacturer of goggles and the top sports optical eyewear brand under the Italian luxury eye group Safilo.
Smithopics takes the technological innovation and sports lifestyle as the blood of the work, leading the optical industry industry standards. Designed to provide the most luxurious brand choices for young people seeking cutting-edge optical quality and pursuing trends. Smith optics can be found in business, politics, sports circles or Hollywood stars.
The most special feature of Smithopics' products is the perfect integration of cutting-edge lens grading technology and advanced polarizing technology, which injects silver halide crystals into the lens. This tiny crystal can automatically adjust the lens according to the change of light intensity. Rate to meet the wear requirements of the day. Relying on Smiths professional-grade polarizing technology, the rider can eliminate all horizontal glare from the plane, such as snow, water or asphalt roads, rejecting glare interference and leaving only a comfortable experience.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- Function of snow goggles glasses, snow goggles ...
- The choice of ski goggles, best ski goggle brands
- Snow goggles market, difference between the sph...
- Snow goggles necessary, why wear ski goggles wh...
- What are Harley glasses
- Daily maintenance for aviator goggles
- Function of bike goggles
- How to buy mx goggles
- Difference between cycling glasses and sunglasses
- Sports goggles purchase