5 Tips to chose best ski goggles/ snow goggles
1. The ski goggles must have strong impact resistance. Make sure that it will not break under any strong gravity impact. If you fall down at high speed during skiing, the impact of the ski goggles is very, very large, so your entire face and eyes are all dependent on this pair of ski goggles.
When choosing a snow mirror, you can also gently pinch the frame of the snow mirror, press the lens, or even screw the frame of the snow mirror to see if the toughness is good. If it is very hard to press, there is no change in shape, and the flexibility is obviously poor, so it is not recommended to buy. This kind of snow mirror is of poor quality. It is easy to break and deform when it is hit by cold winter, and it will seriously hurt your eyes and face.
In addition, double-glazed mirrors are more resistant to impact than single-layered snow mirrors, while double-lens spherical lenses are the most impact-resistant products. The high-end snow mirror is very flexible, and even the lens can be folded in half, and the original shape can be restored without any cracking or breaking.
2. The selected ski goggles must be 100% filtered for UV and glare. When the sun is shining, the light reflected on the snowy road is very glaring. If you don’t wear a snow mirror, you can’t see anything on the snowy road. Ski goggles must be 100% filtered to absorb harmful light and UV rays to ensure that you are not irritating when skiing. A qualified snow mirror should be when the sun is shining, and you wear it to look up at the sun without feeling uncomfortable. This is a qualified ski goggle.
3. The ski goggles cannot show obvious visual errors. Snow mirrors are available in both cylindrical and spherical mirrors. Cylindrical mirrors usually cause a certain degree of visual distortion and error, making it easy for you to misjudge the position of the object to cause damage. So friends who choose cylindrical mirrors should be careful, after wearing them, see if there is any deformation or position change around them. Spherical mirrors are better in this respect, because the human eye is also round, and the spherical mirror is more in line with the visual requirements of the human eye. Whether you are a cylinder or a sphere, you must try it yourself to see if there is any deformation.
4. The ski goggles must be worn to fit your face. Not all snow mirrors are suitable for you, different models of different styles of snow mirrors, adapt to different faces. After you put on the snow mirror, you should ensure that every part of the face has good contact with the frame of the snow mirror, no uncomfortable feeling, no big gaps. The part of the nose must also be comfortable. If the position is not suitable, you cannot buy this snow mirror.
5. The selected ski goggles have a strong ventilation and defogging effect. The mirror can't be fogged, and the face will emit heat when skiing, so the defogging effect of the lens must be super! No lens is allowed to fog under any circumstances, otherwise it is very dangerous. You can try the anti-fog ability of the snow mirror yourself. No matter whether you use water vapor or use your mouth to breathe, the lens should not have fog. Qualified snow mirrors have a good ventilation design, and you can even feel a small faint airflow inside the snow mirror when you are sliding at high speed. This airflow will ensure that your lens is free of fog, and of course the anti-fog performance of the lens itself is also important.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of goggles
- Ski goggles purchase advice
- Goggles manufacturing materials
- What is the special police's goggles?
- How to protect sports glasses?
- Ski goggles knowledge
- Purchase of sports glasses
- Ski glasses maintenance
- Military goggles basic information
- Basketball glasses frame requirements
- How to chose mirrored ski goggles? Red, Yellow,...
- The difference between spherical ski goggles a...
- Several tips to buy a good ski goggles,snow eye...
- Top 10 Ski Goggles Brands:1 Oakley,2 Dragon,3 U...
- About Smith Goggles
- Function of snow goggles glasses, snow goggles ...
- The choice of ski goggles, best ski goggle brands
- Snow goggles market, difference between the sph...
- Snow goggles necessary, why wear ski goggles wh...
- What are Harley glasses